Solving your challenges is our top priority. Whether you wish to optimize existing applications or win new markets - productive light gives you a permanent competitive edge. Our high quality photon solutions of wavelengths from ultraviolet to infrared provide higher economic efficiency, improved process reliability and more innovation in your industrial, scientific and medical applications.
- Core business is the production and supply of infra red emitters used by OEMs in all areas of manufacturing
- In some markets the business is more solutions driven requiring purpose built systems for different industries and applications.
- Extensive test and development facilities
- UK based design development and construction.
Electric IR in the Coatings Market
Gas Catalytic Ovens for Coatings
Catalytic - How it works
- Catalyst is heated to 150 deg.C
- Provided by electrical preheat for 15 mins.
- Thermo switch closes on each heater.
- Gas is turned on, High fire for 2 mins.
- After the 2 mins, pre heat is turned off.
- No moving parts within heater.
- Catalyst is not consumed in reaction.
- Life expectancy – potentially unlimited
- Patented technology provides even heat output across heater face.
- Able to offer both Gas or Electric IR systems
- Over 100 gas and electric systems supplied worldwide for gelling and curing powder
- Typically only 25-33% of space required for IR system compared with convection
- Fully equipped test and development facility in UK where trials can be carried out on samples provided
- Portable test kit can be made available for on site trials
- Experienced sales Engineers to support site visits.